header
♥ Lazy Bum
Wednesday, December 7, 2011, 11:32 PM


I was suppose to start my study today.. But.. I did not do anything today. I thought, I can rest for at least two days after the CCNA4 certification exam.. but due to certain circumstances from FYP, not only I did not have my rest but I slept even later. Only until yesterday, my fyp A was officially completed. Then.. again.. due to certain news me and my friends got from our supervisor.. we were too enlighten by the news and started to day dream. That goes my yesterday.. an unproductive day. Again, I granted myself a good sleep from 11pm last night till 12pm today. So I was in hibernation mode that I had my 13 hours sleep. Wake up feeling even more tired, don't have the will to on my laptop and start studying. So I kept dragging till late afternoon that I on my laptop to do enrolment and check on facebook. Just that, nothing else. Then evening I went to boulevard with my family. So I am here sitting, wondering if I should start studying.. My brain is thinking I should, but my heart tell me a no. lol. So.. how ah?

This is just me, myself, and I


string

footer