![]() |
|
♥ Don't Judge Me
Tuesday, February 28, 2012, 11:01 PM Please don't judge me like you know me well. Please judge yourself before judging others. For you should know how many wrong judges you have made on me. You should realise how much those wrong judges have hurt me. You are like accusing me. And you should know how much I hate people accusing me. You should not predict how I will be in the future. For you are not God. You can't tell the future. You should have seen how much I have changed for this family. You should have known how much I have done for this family. But you never see. You never know. How much do you know me? How much do you trust me? You don't know me. You don't trust me. You keep hurting me with accusation.. Keeps hurting me.. It hurts.. Hurts alot.. How long can I stand..? This is just me, myself, and I ![]() |
![]() |