header
♥ It's Been A Year
Sunday, February 12, 2012, 11:51 PM


Last year's today at this time, I was rolling on my bed, heart beating rapidly, eye focusing on the ceiling, and brain keep thinking of a question. The answer towards the question was easy. Yes or No. But the process towards the decision was not easy. It was tough. I sought advices from the people closest to me. 1 asked me to say 'No'. 1 gave me an ambiguous answer. 1 gave me no comment. The decision was on my hand. My heart that time was 50 50. But I definitely had the intention to give a Yes. But again, yes, so many buts.. After few days of considerations.. I gave a No. It's not that I was not ready. It was because of what one of my closest person told me. She had her points and logic.

So it has been a year. Exactly one year. And here I am today, being reminded by that someone of the question being asked year ago. It gave me a little goosebumps. I never expected to be reminded. Never expected this date could be remembered. Throughout the year, I did asked myself of what would happen if I were to say Yes. I have also asked myself if I would say Yes if I am asked by that someone the same question again. But I couldn't imagine anything. It was blank. Even today, I just pretended to think that it was just a reminder of the past and nothing more than that. But not until that someone leaked the intention to send something to me within these few days.. I can't imagine what it would be.. I don't know how if I should accept it.. God.. Help me...

Most of the time I wanted to be simple and follow my feelings.. But people's advices and comments made me think that that would be a stupid act..

This is just me, myself, and I


string

footer