header
♥ I Am Very Sad
Sunday, March 18, 2012, 11:34 PM


Having mom and nephew sleep with me every night for the past few months was great and warm.
But it has ended.
My mom and nephew have went back to KL.
Who's sleeping next to me will only be my Rilakkumas and Korilakkumas.

Having noisy nephew at home was fun and annoying at times.
But now home is very quiet.
And I don't know what should I do.
I just feel not right.

The person I love the most is my mom.
Seeing her sad makes me sad as well.
She cried, I cried 2 times greater than her.
I even cried myself to sleep.

Sometimes seeing how people behaves,
Really makes me feel angry, annoyed and disturbed.
How much I wished I can act according to how I feel.
I wanted to shout at them to stop what they were doing.
But I can't.
Cos I'm the youngest.
Age gap.



This is just me, myself, and I


string

footer