![]() |
|
♥ Stresses and Stuff
Sunday, April 15, 2012, 3:03 PM I am writing this while implementing + debugging + testing my final year project. It's a long long process. I have to keep running it, test it, fail?, edit and run again. I have been doing this non-stop since Friday. Thanks to the new requirement from client. The new requirement may seems easy and small.. But it's way tougher than I thought! And I am just 70% done with it, when tonight is the due date. Sigh.. Hope I can finish it by tonight. My heart is beating damn fast now.. Cos I can see the sign of my successful code. Haha.. Hang on... and... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I REALLY DID IT! OMG OMG OMG! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! So you see. Being a programmer is really like playing roller coaster. Any moment in programming, especially testing part will give you adrenaline rush. I really agree with the phrase, "I am Programmer and I have no life". Haha. Seriously like no life. I woke up this morning, had a 250ml of milk, and I am here till now. Without lunch - yet. When doing programming, I don't feel hungry. But the moment I achieves successive.. I AM SO HUNGRY! LOL! This is just me, myself, and I ![]() |
![]() |